UPDATE: OPEC Said to Start Final Push to Heal Divide on Oil Cut - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 1:53 PM EST)
OPEC nations began a final diplomatic push to secure a deal on oil cuts, according to Bloomberg. Qatar, Algeria, and Venezuela are in shuttle-diplomacy to secure a deal. Iran an Iraq are considering proposals but so far there is no agreement. Saudi Arabia is ready to cut production but only if four requirements are met.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, U.S. production outlook caps gains
- ADM shakes up global commodities trading business
- Import Price Index (MoM) 0.4% vs 0.7% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!