UPDATE: OPEC Said to Start Final Push to Heal Divide on Oil Cut - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 1:53 PM EST)
OPEC nations began a final diplomatic push to secure a deal on oil cuts, according to Bloomberg. Qatar, Algeria, and Venezuela are in shuttle-diplomacy to secure a deal. Iran an Iraq are considering proposals but so far there is no agreement. Saudi Arabia is ready to cut production but only if four requirements are met.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +27, Oil Rigs +21
- Durable Goods (Oct. F) 4.6% vs 3.4% Expected; Ex-Trans 0.8% vs 0.5%
- Wholesale Inventories (Oct. ) -0.4% vs -0.4% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!