UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +80 bcf vs +71 bcf Expected
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 6, 2016 10:31 AM EDT)
Natural Gas Inventory +80 bcf vs +71 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,680 Bcf as of Friday, September 30, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 80 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 74 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 205 Bcf above the five-year average of 3,475 Bcf. At 3,680 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
|billion cubic feet (Bcf)||Year ago|
|Region||09/30/16||09/23/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -884K Barrels vs +678K Expected
- ISM Non-Manf. Composite 57.2 vs 55.5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!