UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +80 bcf vs +71 bcf Expected
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 6, 2016 10:31 AM EDT)
Natural Gas Inventory +80 bcf vs +71 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,680 Bcf as of Friday, September 30, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 80 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 74 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 205 Bcf above the five-year average of 3,475 Bcf. At 3,680 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
|billion cubic feet (Bcf)||Year ago|
|Region||09/30/16||09/23/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Empire Manufacturing (Jan) 6.5 vs 8.5 Expected
- Saudis cut oil output to lowest in two years, pledge further reductions
- PPI Final Demand (Dec. MoM) 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Ex-Food and Energy 0.2% vs 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!