UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT)
- Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,909 Bcf as of Friday, October 21, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 73 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 52 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 182 Bcf above the five-year average of 3,727 Bcf. At 3,909 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||10/21/16||10/14/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -42 bcf vs -43 bcf Expected
- Durable Goods (Oct. F) 4.6% vs 3.4% Expected; Ex-Trans 0.8% vs 0.5%
- ISM Non-Manf. Composite 57.2 vs 55.5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!