UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT)
- Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,909 Bcf as of Friday, October 21, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 73 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 52 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 182 Bcf above the five-year average of 3,727 Bcf. At 3,909 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||10/21/16||10/14/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -243 bcf vs -236 bcf Expected
- Oil price rises for second day ahead of producers' compliance meeting
- U.S. economy shows strength on eve of Trump presidency
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!