UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT)
- Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,909 Bcf as of Friday, October 21, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 73 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 52 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 182 Bcf above the five-year average of 3,727 Bcf. At 3,909 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||10/21/16||10/14/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Labor Market Conditions Index 1.5 vs 0.2 Expected
- Chicago PMI Said to Top Consensus at 57.6 - Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!