UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +62 bcf vs +59 bcf Expected
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 15, 2016 10:30 AM EDT)
- Natural Gas Inventory +62 bcf vs +59 bcf Expected
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||09/09/16||09/02/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory -50 bcf vs -50 bcf Expected
- Russia Said to be Ready to Consider Cut if OPEC Reaches Deal - Bloomberg
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!