UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +30 bcf vs +29 bcf Expected
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 17, 2016 10:31 AM EST)
- Natural Gas Inventory +30 bcf vs +29 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 4,047 Bcf as of Friday, November 11, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 30 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 51 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 216 Bcf above the five-year average of 3,831 Bcf. At 4,047 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||11/11/16||11/04/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -5M Barrels
- Oil prices fall on strong dollar, U.S. output rise expectations
- 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Are Unchanged at 3.89%, Says Zillow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!