UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +30 bcf vs +29 bcf Expected
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 17, 2016 10:31 AM EST)
- Natural Gas Inventory +30 bcf vs +29 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 4,047 Bcf as of Friday, November 11, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 30 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 51 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 216 Bcf above the five-year average of 3,831 Bcf. At 4,047 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||11/11/16||11/04/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +4, Oil Rigs +3
- Case for rate hike 'clearly strengthened' this month: Fed's Powell
- Natural Gas Inventory -50 bcf vs -50 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!