UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +30 bcf vs +29 bcf Expected
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 17, 2016 10:31 AM EST)
- Natural Gas Inventory +30 bcf vs +29 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 4,047 Bcf as of Friday, November 11, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 30 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 51 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 216 Bcf above the five-year average of 3,831 Bcf. At 4,047 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||11/11/16||11/04/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -42 bcf vs -43 bcf Expected
- ISM Non-Manf. Composite 57.2 vs 55.5 Expected
- Moody's Lower Outlook on Italy to Negative; Ratings Affirmed (FXE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!