UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +29 bcf vs +23 bcf Expected
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 10:31 AM EDT)
Natural Gas Inventory +29 bcf vs +23 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,317 Bcf as of Friday, August 5, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 29 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 361 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 440 Bcf above the five-year average of 2,877 Bcf. At 3,317 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||08/05/16||07/29/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -243 bcf vs -236 bcf Expected
- Baker Hughes Total rig count 694; Oil rig count 551, gas rig count 142
- Equatorial Guinea has applied to join OPEC: OPEC source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!