UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +29 bcf vs +23 bcf Expected
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 10:31 AM EDT)
Natural Gas Inventory +29 bcf vs +23 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,317 Bcf as of Friday, August 5, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 29 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 361 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 440 Bcf above the five-year average of 2,877 Bcf. At 3,317 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||08/05/16||07/29/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +77 bcf vs +74 bcf Expected
- Leading Index (Sep) 0.2% vs 0.2%
- Bloomberg Consumer Comfort 41.3 vs 42.1 Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!