UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +29 bcf vs +23 bcf Expected
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 10:31 AM EDT)
Natural Gas Inventory +29 bcf vs +23 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,317 Bcf as of Friday, August 5, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 29 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 361 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 440 Bcf above the five-year average of 2,877 Bcf. At 3,317 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||08/05/16||07/29/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +77 bcf vs +74 bcf Expected
- Industrial Production (Sep MoM) 0.1% vs 0.1% Expected
- EIA Weekly Crude Inventory Data Shows Larger Than Expected Draw
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!