UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +29 bcf vs +23 bcf Expected
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 10:31 AM EDT)
Natural Gas Inventory +29 bcf vs +23 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,317 Bcf as of Friday, August 5, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 29 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 361 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 440 Bcf above the five-year average of 2,877 Bcf. At 3,317 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||08/05/16||07/29/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -2.2M Barrels
- Initial Jobless Claims 268K vs 253K Expected
- Oil falls on output cut skepticism, OPEC and Russia output rise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!