UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +29 bcf vs +23 bcf Expected
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 10:31 AM EDT)
Natural Gas Inventory +29 bcf vs +23 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,317 Bcf as of Friday, August 5, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 29 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 361 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 440 Bcf above the five-year average of 2,877 Bcf. At 3,317 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||08/05/16||07/29/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -553K Barrels vs +1.2M Expected
- U.S. commercial paper market shrinks in week: Fed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!