UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +11 bcf vs +17 bcf Expected
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 10:32 AM EDT)
- Natural Gas Inventory +11 bcf vs +17 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,350 Bcf as of Friday, August 19, 2016, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 11 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 275 Bcf higher than last year at this time and 350 Bcf above the five-year average of 3,000 Bcf. At 3,350 Bcf, total working gas is above the five-year historical range.
billion cubic feet (Bcf)
|Region||08/19/16||08/12/16||net change||implied flow||Bcf||% change||Bcf||% change|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +77 bcf vs +74 bcf Expected
- Oil dips on Buzzard restart, Iraq; U.S. crude tests below $50
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -3.8M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!