UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count Increases by 11 to 508, Oil Rigs Up 7
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 1:06 PM EDT)
Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count increased by 11 to 508. Oil rigs increased by 7 to 414 and gas rigs increased by 4.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory +4.8M Barrels
- China's Offshore Yuan Falls to Weakest Level on Record - Bloomberg
- FHFA House Price Index (Aug MoM) 0.7% vs 0.4% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!