UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count 506 vs 508 Prior
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 1:04 PM EDT)
Baker Hughes total U.S. rig count 506 vs 508 prior. Oil rigs increased by 2 and gas rigs declined by 3. Miscellaneous increased by 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPEC said to prepare final statement at informal Algers talks - Bloomberg (USO) (OIL)
- GDP (2Q T) QoQ 1.4% vs 1.3% Expected
- OPEC said to reach deal to limit oil production - Reuters (OIL) (USO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!