UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count 506 vs 508 Prior
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 1:04 PM EDT)
Baker Hughes total U.S. rig count 506 vs 508 prior. Oil rigs increased by 2 and gas rigs declined by 3. Miscellaneous increased by 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +5 to 511, Oil Rigs +2
- No Breakthrough at OPEC Expert Meeting Days Ahead of Talks - Reuters
- No sign of oil freeze at home as Russia meets OPEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!