UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count -2 to 489, Oil Rigs Flat
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 26, 2016 1:04 PM EDT)
Baker Hughes total U.S. Rig Count declined by 2 to 489. Oil rigs were unchanged and gas rigs declined by 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil edges up on weak U.S. dollar, Saudi OPEC compliance talk
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- Empire Manufacturing (Jan) 6.5 vs 8.5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!