UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +20, Oil Rigs +19
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 18, 2016 1:06 PM EST)
(Updated - November 18, 2016 1:05 PM EST)
Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count increased by 20 to 588. Oil rigs increased by 19, and gas rigs increased by 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2.39M Barrels vs -1.37M Expected
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -2.2M Barrels
- Nonfarm Productivity 3.1 vs 3.3% Expected; Unit Labor Cots 0.7% vs 0.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!