UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +20, Oil Rigs +19
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 18, 2016 1:06 PM EST)
(Updated - November 18, 2016 1:05 PM EST)
Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count increased by 20 to 588. Oil rigs increased by 19, and gas rigs increased by 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, U.S. production outlook caps gains
- 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Are Unchanged at 3.89%, Says Zillow
- Atlanta Fed trims fourth quarter 2016 U.S. GDP view to 2.8 percent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!