UPDATE: API Crude Inventory 2.1M Barrels
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 9, 2016 4:37 PM EDT)
API Crude Inventory +2.1M Barrels
- Cushing + 1.3M Barrels
- Gasoline -3.9M Barrels
- Distillate -1.6M
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markit US Manufacturing PMI (Oct P) 53.2 vs 51.5 Expected
- Philadelphia Fed 9.7 vs 5 Expected
- N.Y. Fed lowers U.S. third and fourth quarter GDP outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!