UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -717K Barrels
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 4:36 PM EST)
API Crude Inventory -717K Barrels
- Cushing +2.4M
- Gasoline +3.3M
- Distillate +2.2M
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -5M Barrels
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
- PPI Final Demand (Dec. MoM) 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Ex-Food and Energy 0.2% vs 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!