UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -7.5M Barrels
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 4:36 PM EDT)
API Crude Inventory -7.5M Barrels
- Gasoline -2.5M
- Distillate +1.4M
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPEC said to prepare final statement at informal Algers talks - Bloomberg (USO) (OIL)
- Saudi Oil Minister Doesn't See OPEC Deal on Wednesday - Bloomberg
- OPEC agrees on production limit of 32.5M - 33M b/d - Zanganeh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!