UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -1M Barrels
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 16, 2016 4:36 PM EDT)
API Crude Inventory -1M Barrels
- Cushing -680K
- Gasoline +2.2M
- Distillates +2.4M
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil edges up on weak U.S. dollar, Saudi OPEC compliance talk
- EIA Data Shows Large Build in Crude and Distillate Inventory
- Oil falls on China concerns, down 3 percent for the week on OPEC doubts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!