UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -12M Barrels
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 7, 2016 4:38 PM EDT)
API Crude Inventory -12.1M Barrels
- Gasoline -2.3M Barrels
- Distillate +944K Barrles
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -2.2M Barrels
- Factory Orders (Oct) 2.7% vs 2.6% Expected
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +4, Oil Rigs +3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!