UPDATE: API Crude Inventory +942K Barrels
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 30, 2016 4:37 PM EDT)
API Crude Inventory +942K Barrels
- Gasoline -1.6M Barrels
- Distillate +3M Barrels
- Cushing -620K Barrels
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weekly Crude Inventory Increases by 2.3M Barrels, Says EIA
- Industrial Production (Dec. MoM) 0.8 vs 0.6% Expected; Capacity Utilization 75.5% vs 75.4%
- OPEC sees smaller oil glut in 2017 but flags U.S. shale recovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!