UPDATE: API Crude Inventory +4.4M Barrels
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 8, 2016 4:36 PM EST)
API Crude Inventory +4.4M Barrels
- Gasoline -3.6M
- Distillate -4.3M
- Cushing +156K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retail Sales Advance (MoM) 0.6% vs 0.7% Expected; Ex Auto 0.2% vs 0.5%
- Saudis cut oil output to lowest in two years, pledge further reductions
- Atlanta Fed trims fourth quarter 2016 U.S. GDP view to 2.8 percent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!