UPDATE: API Crude Inventory +2.7M Barrels
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 12, 2016 4:37 PM EDT)
API Crude Inventory +2.7M Barrels
- Cushing -1.4M
- Gasoline +688K
- Distillate -4.5M
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CPI (Dec. MoM) 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Ex-food and Energy 0.2% vs 0.2%
- U.S. refinancing activity highest in five weeks: MBA
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!