Tropical Storm Gaston to become a Hurricane later Tuesday: NHC
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Tropical Storm Gaston is expected to strengthen and become a hurricane later Tuesday, the U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said in its latest advisory, adding that it was rapidly moving west-northwestward.
The system, with maximum sustained winds of 65 miles per hour (100 km per hour), is located about 685 miles (1105 km) west of the southernmost Cape Verde Islands, the Miami-based weather forecaster said.
(Reporting by Apeksha Nair in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2.39M Barrels vs -1.37M Expected
- UK PM May's Conservatives retain seat in Sleaford by-election: Sky News
- Oil above $50 on hopes for non-OPEC output cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, General News, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!