Tropical Storm Gaston to become a Hurricane later Tuesday: NHC
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Tropical Storm Gaston is expected to strengthen and become a hurricane later Tuesday, the U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said in its latest advisory, adding that it was rapidly moving west-northwestward.
The system, with maximum sustained winds of 65 miles per hour (100 km per hour), is located about 685 miles (1105 km) west of the southernmost Cape Verde Islands, the Miami-based weather forecaster said.
(Reporting by Apeksha Nair in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T's DirecTV Now online video service to cost $35 per month
- Swiss give U.S. $51 million in frozen assets in PDVSA investigation
- Oil down; U.S. crude below $50 ahead of inventory data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, General News, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!