Teucrium Corn Fund (CORN) volatility elevated at 40; as drought tightens corn supplies
- Wall St. falls as consumer, energy shares drag
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Today's 3 Stealth Growth Ideas
Teucrium Corn Fund (NYSE: CORN) August call option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 34; above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data, suggesting large price movement during the 2012 corn-belt heat wave.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) June weekly calls active ahead of MSCI rebalance
- Allergan (AGN) June weekly calls active on Icahn announcing acquired 'large position'
- Micron (MU) October calls active on introduction of new solid state drive product lines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!