Teucrium Corn Fund (CORN) volatility elevated at 40; as drought tightens corn supplies
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/10: (RGDO) (RVLT) (CQB) Higher; (DDD) (SSYS) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
Teucrium Corn Fund (NYSE: CORN) August call option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 34; above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data, suggesting large price movement during the 2012 corn-belt heat wave.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
- FuelCell (FCEL) Still has Energy Late Friday; Traders Take Cautious Angle into Weekend
- UPDATE: VirnetX (VHC) Pops Higher, Then Retreats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!