Teucrium Corn Fund (CORN) volatility elevated at 40; as drought tightens corn supplies
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Teucrium Corn Fund (NYSE: CORN) August call option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 34; above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data, suggesting large price movement during the 2012 corn-belt heat wave.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruble Drops 5% vs Dollar Following S&P Downgrade (RSX)
- ECB leaves benchmark interest rate unchanged at 0.05%, facility rate at -0.2% (FXE)
- Gold Rally Continues on Strongest Run Since 2007 (IAU) (GLD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!