Teucrium Corn Fund (CORN) volatility elevated at 40; as drought tightens corn supplies
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Teucrium Corn Fund (NYSE: CORN) August call option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 34; above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data, suggesting large price movement during the 2012 corn-belt heat wave.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Many Fed Officials saw June Rate Rise as Unlikely - FOMC Minutes
- Rite Aid (RAD) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- U.S. CPI Rose 0.1% in April, Down M/M; Subpar Energy, Food Performance Weigh on Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!