Teucrium Corn Fund (CORN) volatility elevated at 40; as drought tightens corn supplies
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Teucrium Corn Fund (NYSE: CORN) August call option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 34; above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data, suggesting large price movement during the 2012 corn-belt heat wave.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analysts Remain Bearish on Gold for Third Week (GLD)
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
- Gold's Quick Move Higher Raising Eyebrows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!