Teucrium Corn Fund (CORN) volatility elevated at 40; as drought tightens corn supplies
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- GoPro (GPRO) Founders Released Early from 5.82M Post-IPO Lock-Up Restriction
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
Teucrium Corn Fund (NYSE: CORN) August call option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 34; above its 26-week average of 20 according to Track Data, suggesting large price movement during the 2012 corn-belt heat wave.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.4M Barrels vs 925K Expected
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4.3M Barrels vs 470K Expected
- Alibaba (BABA) Options Still Expected September 29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!