South Africa's biggest lender, FutureGrowth, halts loans to state firms
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Markets are moving on reports South Africa's biggest lender, FutureGrowth, halts loans to state firms, according to Bloomberg headlines. The Rand is falling versus the dollar and gold got a bid.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euro drops for second day after dovish ECB meeting
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +27, Oil Rigs +21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!