South Africa's biggest lender, FutureGrowth, halts loans to state firms
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Markets are moving on reports South Africa's biggest lender, FutureGrowth, halts loans to state firms, according to Bloomberg headlines. The Rand is falling versus the dollar and gold got a bid.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Yellen says unwise to allow U.S. economy to run 'hot'
- Initial Jobless Claims 234K vs 252K Expected
- FX trading volumes fell in December after Trump spike: CLS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!