South Africa's biggest lender, FutureGrowth, halts loans to state firms
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Markets are moving on reports South Africa's biggest lender, FutureGrowth, halts loans to state firms, according to Bloomberg headlines. The Rand is falling versus the dollar and gold got a bid.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims 258K vs 256K Expected
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly 820 straddle priced for movement of 6% into Q3
- Dollar eases from highs on uncertainty over Fed, U.S. election
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!