Saudi Oil Minister Doesn't See OPEC Deal on Wednesday - Bloomberg
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 2:13 PM EDT)
(Updated - September 27, 2016 2:05; 2:11 PM EDT)
Saudi Oil Minister Al-Falih, speaking in Algiers, said he doesn't see an OPEC deal on Wednesday, according to Bloomberg headlines. He sees an OPEC freeze deal possible at the November meeting. It's possible a deal may make exception for some members, with Iran, Libya, and Nigeria allowed maximum output.
Al-Falih added that the oil market is healthy and the worst of the downturn is "behind us."
A bilateral meeting with Russia is planned in October.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2.39M Barrels vs -1.37M Expected
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Oil falls on output cut skepticism, OPEC and Russia output rise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!