Saudi Oil Minister Doesn't See OPEC Deal on Wednesday - Bloomberg
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 2:13 PM EDT)
(Updated - September 27, 2016 2:05; 2:11 PM EDT)
Saudi Oil Minister Al-Falih, speaking in Algiers, said he doesn't see an OPEC deal on Wednesday, according to Bloomberg headlines. He sees an OPEC freeze deal possible at the November meeting. It's possible a deal may make exception for some members, with Iran, Libya, and Nigeria allowed maximum output.
Al-Falih added that the oil market is healthy and the worst of the downturn is "behind us."
A bilateral meeting with Russia is planned in October.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -3.8M Barrels
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!