Saudi Oil Minister Doesn't See OPEC Deal on Wednesday - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 2:13 PM EDT)
(Updated - September 27, 2016 2:05; 2:11 PM EDT)
Saudi Oil Minister Al-Falih, speaking in Algiers, said he doesn't see an OPEC deal on Wednesday, according to Bloomberg headlines. He sees an OPEC freeze deal possible at the November meeting. It's possible a deal may make exception for some members, with Iran, Libya, and Nigeria allowed maximum output.
Al-Falih added that the oil market is healthy and the worst of the downturn is "behind us."
A bilateral meeting with Russia is planned in October.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -3.8M Barrels
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Fed Beige Book Says Job Market Tight; Outlooks Mostly Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!