Saudi Aramco Says Oil, Gas, Refining Operating as Normal - Bloomberg
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Saudi Aramco said oil, gas, refining was operating as normal, according to Bloomberg. Comments follow earlier reports facilities were hit by a missile.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -3.8M Barrels
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Moves Off Lows Following Spill
- Discovery Communications (DISCA) Gains on Time Warner/AT&T Deal Headlines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!