SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at 13-month low on tight two-month gold price range
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) call option implied volatility is at 14, June is at 13; below its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FOMC tapers bond buying program to $25B/month pace
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Monster Beverage (MNST) to Neutral
- June Existing Home Sales 5.04M vs 5M Expected, Up 2.6% vs 1.9% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!