SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at 13-month low on tight two-month gold price range
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) call option implied volatility is at 14, June is at 13; below its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q3 GDP 2.1% vs 2.1% Expected
- FOMC Members Wanted to Convey Dec. Liftoff May be Appropriate - Minutes
- API Crude Inventory Increases 2.6M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!