SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at 13-month low on tight two-month gold price range
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) call option implied volatility is at 14, June is at 13; below its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Ends Third Round of QE as Planned; Sees 'Solid Job Gains' with Lower Unemployment
- Goldman Sachs Puts a Dagger in Oil's Heart and America Quietly Cheers
- Sept. Durable Goods Orders -1.3% vs 0.5% Expected; Ex Trans -0.2% vs 0.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!