SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at 13-month low on tight two-month gold price range
- Wall St. up as Yellen revives rate hike hopes
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- U.S. crude falls on glut worries despite U.S. stock draw
SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) call option implied volatility is at 14, June is at 13; below its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold climbs to $1200/oz for first time since June - Bloomberg
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Markets Poised to Close Well Off Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!