SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at 13-month low on tight two-month gold price range
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) call option implied volatility is at 14, June is at 13; below its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil Trader Sees Crude Prices Stuck in $40 - $60/bbl Range for 2016 (OIL) (USO)
- DoubleLine Capital opens commodity mutual fund to investors
- Initial Jobless Claims 271K vs 274K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!