SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility low as trust down 1.2% in pre-open as European crisis increases
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) overall option implied volatility of 18 is below its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold climbs to $1200/oz for first time since June - Bloomberg
- S&P 500 Taps Intraday Low
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!