SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility low as trust down 1.2% in pre-open as European crisis increases
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) overall option implied volatility of 18 is below its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed says Growth Continued Across Most of the U.S. in Feb-March - Beige Book
- UPDATE: Gogo (GOGO) Makes Late Move Higher
- ECB Leaves Deposit Facility Rate Unchanged at (0.2%), Benchmark Rate at 0.05% (FXE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!