SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility low as trust down 1.2% in pre-open as European crisis increases
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- U.S. Steel Stocks Set Up Well for 2nd-Half of 2015, Credit Suisse Says (X) (RS) (WOR) (ZEUS)
SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) overall option implied volatility of 18 is below its 26-week average of 21 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory 112 bcf vs 100 bcf Expected
- German Business Climate Slips to 108.5 in May as Companies Get Less Optimistic - Ifo (FXE) (UUP)
- Initial Jobless Claims 282K vs 270K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!