Putin Says Russia Ready to Freeze or Even Cut Oil Output - Bloomberg
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vladimir Putin said Russia is willing to consider freezing or even cutting oil output in cooperation with OPEC, according to Bloomberg, citing Putin's comments during the World Energy Congress in Istanbul. Putin said he hoped OPEC would agree on limits to its crude production in November and that Russia was ready to support that decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -553K Barrels vs +1.2M Expected
- Wholesale Inventories (Sep P) 0.2% vs 0.1% Expected
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Sees Mid-Day Selling
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, OPEC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!