Prince Mohammed Didn't Authorize Sea Change in Saudi Arabia's Market-Share Strategy - WSJ
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Saudi Arabia's Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salmon didn't authorize a 'sea change' in Saudi Arabia's market-share strategy, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -3.8M Barrels
- William Lyon Homes (WLH) Ticks Higher on Chatter
- Coach (COH) won't comment on rumors or speculation - Bloomberg, citing spokesperson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!