Prince Mohammed Didn't Authorize Sea Change in Saudi Arabia's Market-Share Strategy - WSJ
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Saudi Arabia's Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salmon didn't authorize a 'sea change' in Saudi Arabia's market-share strategy, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -553K Barrels vs +1.2M Expected
- Markit US Manufacturing PMI (Oct P) 53.2 vs 51.5 Expected
- Oil down 1 percent on OPEC worry, offsetting U.S. inventory fall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!