PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (DBA) volatility of 22 at upper end of eight-month range
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (NYSE: DBA) over all option implied volatility of 22 is above its six-month average of 19 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement after sharp three-week rally.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 5.59M barrels vs Decline of 90k Expected
- Gold is Dead Money as Sentiment Wanes
- Nov. Jobs Report Set to Take Center Stage as Fed-Taper Drama Unfolds (GLD) (UUP) (SPY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!