Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year, Bloomberg notes
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 1.95M Barrels vs 220K Expected
- Don't Bet Against the Swiss National Bank, Says Natixis (GLD)
- OPEC Might Implement Output Cuts at Upcoming Meeting (OIL) (USO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!