Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year, Bloomberg notes
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 95 bcf vs 98 bcf Expected
- Fed's Williams: September U.S. jobs reports had 'positive' news
- Oil surges to settle at three-month high on bullish outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!