Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year
- Deutsche helps lift European stocks before Yellen, Draghi
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year, Bloomberg notes
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- API Crude Inventory -752K Barrels
- Saudis Offer Oil Output Cut by 500K B/D vs Iran Freeze Caping Output at 3.6M B/D - Bloomberg, Citing Sky
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Year-End Oil Price Target to $43/bbl (USO) (OIL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!