Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall Street set to open lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (GKOS) (NTRI) (ZG) (ETSY) Higher; (CRAY) (GLUU) (SYRG) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year, Bloomberg notes
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- API Crude Inventory Increases 1.3M Barrels
- FOMC Full Statement: Removes Reference to Global Event Risks
- Oil down second straight day; rising output reignites glut worry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!