Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year, Bloomberg notes
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -972K Barrels vs -1M Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory 92 bcf vs 84 bcf Expected
- August MoM CPI -0.2% vs 0.0% Expected; Ex-Food, Energy 0.0% vs 0.2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!