Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Oil settles up 9.4 percent to $84.96 for the biggest rally in 3 year, Bloomberg notes
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4M Barrels vs -2.4M Expected
- June MoM CPI 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected, Ex-Food and Energy 0.1% vs 0.2%
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Monster Beverage (MNST) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!