OPEC agrees to limit oil output at 32.5 million barrels per day
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
The logo of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is pictured at its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, May 30, 2016. REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALGIERS (Reuters) - OPEC agreed on Wednesday to reduce its oil output to 32.5 million bpd from the current production levels of around 33.24 million bpd, two OPEC sources told Reuters.
The producing group will agree concrete levels of production by each country at its next formal meeting in November, the sources said.
One source also said that once production targets were reached, OPEC would reach out to non-OPEC producers for cooperation.
(Reporting by OPEC team; Editing by Gareth Jones)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weekly Crude Inventory Increases by 2.3M Barrels, Says EIA
- Exclusive: Russia could rebuild fiscal reserves at $55 oil price
- NAHB Housing Market Index 67 vs 69 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Reuters, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!