OPEC agrees to limit oil output at 32.5 million barrels per day
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
The logo of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is pictured at its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, May 30, 2016. REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ALGIERS (Reuters) - OPEC agreed on Wednesday to reduce its oil output to 32.5 million bpd from the current production levels of around 33.24 million bpd, two OPEC sources told Reuters.
The producing group will agree concrete levels of production by each country at its next formal meeting in November, the sources said.
One source also said that once production targets were reached, OPEC would reach out to non-OPEC producers for cooperation.
(Reporting by OPEC team; Editing by Gareth Jones)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
- Pending Home Sales 1.5% vs 1% Expected
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -553K Barrels vs +1.2M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Reuters, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!