OPEC agrees to limit oil output at 32.5 million barrels per day
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
The logo of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is pictured at its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, May 30, 2016. REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ALGIERS (Reuters) - OPEC agreed on Wednesday to reduce its oil output to 32.5 million bpd from the current production levels of around 33.24 million bpd, two OPEC sources told Reuters.
The producing group will agree concrete levels of production by each country at its next formal meeting in November, the sources said.
One source also said that once production targets were reached, OPEC would reach out to non-OPEC producers for cooperation.
(Reporting by OPEC team; Editing by Gareth Jones)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont reports steep drop in quarterly profit
- Samsung's halt of Galaxy Note 7 hurt third-quarter GDP: finance ministry official
- Islamic State takes control of half Iraqi town near Jordan-Syria border - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Reuters, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!