OPEC Nations Said to Not Be Planning Revival of Freeze Talks - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
OPEC members aren't pushing to revive the aborted April agreement to freeze production, according to Bloomberg, citing two delegates from the group.
(Note: Earlier WSJ said members might revive freeze talks in September).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weekly Crude Inventory Increases by 2.3M Barrels, Says EIA
- Baker Hughes Total rig count 694; Oil rig count 551, gas rig count 142
- Anthem (ANTM), Cigna (CI) on Watch as AET/HUM Blocked
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!