OPEC Nations Said to Not Be Planning Revival of Freeze Talks - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
OPEC members aren't pushing to revive the aborted April agreement to freeze production, according to Bloomberg, citing two delegates from the group.
(Note: Earlier WSJ said members might revive freeze talks in September).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory +4.8M Barrels
- Chipotle (CMG) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Consumer Confidence Index (Aug) 98.6 vs 101.5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!