NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.4M Barrels vs 925K Expected
- UPDATE: September Chicago Purchasing Manager 60.5 vs 62 Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory 112 bcf vs 106 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!