NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +1 to 463
- Oil down 2 percent; July to be worst month in a year for U.S. crude
- aTyr Pharma (LIFE) Gains Mid-Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!