NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- Filing Shows 3D Systems (DDD) Insider Sold Shares
- GoPro (GPRO) Sees Early Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!