NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/03: (MDR) (FNJN) (DRRX) Higher; (LAYN) (MNKD) (PLUG) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Rig Count Down 43 to 1267 - Baker Hughes
- Aeropostale (ARO) Makes Early Move to Session Highs
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Active Above $30
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!