NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 1.43M Barrles vs 1.08M Expected
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (RNN) Stock Hit
- Plug Power (PLUG) on Watch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!