NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Many Fed Officials saw June Rate Rise as Unlikely - FOMC Minutes
- LINN Energy (LINE) Traders Get Cautious Amid Today's Positive Session
- Natural Gas Inventory 92 bcf vs 97 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!