NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Traders Eye Brinker International (EAT) Amid Pressured Trading Session
- Fed's Lacker Says August Jobs Report Unlikely to Materially Alter Picture on Liftoff
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!