NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crude rises above $50/bbl for first time since July (USO) (OIL)
- Cadiz (CDZI) Adds to Losses, Now Down ~60% for the Week
- Money market flows at two-year high on Fed, global slowdown worries: BAML
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!