NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Leaves Rates Unchanged; Removes Reference to Global Events Posing Risks to Outlook
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Gains on Bullish Article
- Consumer Confidence Index 94.2 vs 95.8 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!