NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Saudi-Led Coalition Starts Fresh Strikes in Yemen - Bloomberg Citing AFP
- Oil Gains, Stocks Fall Following Saudi Strike on Yemen
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) May Be Worth $103 in Takeout Scenario - Bloomberg Citing Suntrust
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!