NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90/barrel for the first time since November
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
NYMEX crude oil has fallen below $90 per barrel for the first time since November of 2011
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- Keurig Cold (GMCR) Viewed as Opportunity by Coca-Cola (KO); Analyst Comments
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Sell-Off Overdone; Risk of Debarment is Low - Benchmark
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!