More Range-bound Trading in Precious Metals (GLD) (SLV)
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
SPDR Gold Shares ETF (NYSE: GLD) and iShares Silver Trust (NYSE: SLV) are both trading lower intraday on Thursday. Precious metals markets turned south yesterday following the Fed policy announcement, and they continued lower today in the wake of the ECB announcement today. Spot gold has traded in a very tight range since early June, with $1630 per ounce keeping a lid on any advance and buying interest near $1550 per ounce. Silver has a similar trading range between $28.50 and $26 per ounce.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Mint American Eagle gold coin sales surge, silver at record
- Brent slips on OPEC worry; U.S. crude steady ahead of inventory data
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 9 bcf vs 6 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!