More Range-bound Trading in Precious Metals (GLD) (SLV)
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- BP plc (BP) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
SPDR Gold Shares ETF (NYSE: GLD) and iShares Silver Trust (NYSE: SLV) are both trading lower intraday on Thursday. Precious metals markets turned south yesterday following the Fed policy announcement, and they continued lower today in the wake of the ECB announcement today. Spot gold has traded in a very tight range since early June, with $1630 per ounce keeping a lid on any advance and buying interest near $1550 per ounce. Silver has a similar trading range between $28.50 and $26 per ounce.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4M Barrels vs -2.4M Expected
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!