More Range-bound Trading in Precious Metals (GLD) (SLV)
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
SPDR Gold Shares ETF (NYSE: GLD) and iShares Silver Trust (NYSE: SLV) are both trading lower intraday on Thursday. Precious metals markets turned south yesterday following the Fed policy announcement, and they continued lower today in the wake of the ECB announcement today. Spot gold has traded in a very tight range since early June, with $1630 per ounce keeping a lid on any advance and buying interest near $1550 per ounce. Silver has a similar trading range between $28.50 and $26 per ounce.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil Gains, Stocks Fall Following Saudi Strike on Yemen
- U.S. Fed Could Improve Wording Used to Provide Forward Guidance - Fed's Mester
- Initial Jobless Claims 282K vs 290K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!