March 1st Nat-Gas Inventory Declines 146 bcf vs. Decline of 132 bcf Expected
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
March 1st weekly natural gas inventory declined 146 bcf vs. decline of 132 bcf expected.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 1.43M Barrles vs 1.08M Expected
- Jan. Personal Income 0.3% vs 0.2% Expected, Spending 0.4% vs 0.1%
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!