March 1st Nat-Gas Inventory Declines 146 bcf vs. Decline of 132 bcf Expected
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
March 1st weekly natural gas inventory declined 146 bcf vs. decline of 132 bcf expected.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
- Iron ore falls below $80/ton for first time since Sept. 2009 - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!