March 1st Nat-Gas Inventory Declines 146 bcf vs. Decline of 132 bcf Expected
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
March 1st weekly natural gas inventory declined 146 bcf vs. decline of 132 bcf expected.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed says Growth Continued Across Most of the U.S. in Feb-March - Beige Book
- March Leading Index 0.2% vs 0.3% Expected
- June rate hike looks less likely, as Fed officials express concerns over weak economic data - WSJ Hisenrath
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!