Leon Cooperman Highlights Oil Name Gulfport Energy (GPOR); Sees Oil at $60 in a Year
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leon Cooperman highlights Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) as one the few oil names he owns. Sees oil up to $60 in a year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Active Amid Cautious Conference Comments
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) volatility at low end of 52-week range
- Trump victory pushes up spot trading on Thomson Reuters FX platforms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!