Iran Said to Signal Willingness to Support Joint Action on Oil - Reuters
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT)
Iran is sending positive signals that it may support joint action to prop up the oil market, according to Reuters, citing an OPEC source. Tehran previously refused to join efforts by OPEC and non-members including Russia, but now appears to be more willing to reach an understanding with other oil producers, the source said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -5M Barrels
- American Express (AXP) January volatility elevated at 54 into Q4 and outlook
- YY, Inc. (YY) Sees Gains on Investment Talk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!