IEA Director Says Market Conditions Don't Warrant SPR Release
- Wall Street slips as Apple, healthcare stocks drop
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
IEA Director tells Dow Jones that the current market conditions don't warrant a release from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +49 bcf vs +55 bcf Expected
- Russia Aims to Keep Output at Current Levels - Bloomberg, Citing Novak
- Weekly Crude Inventory Data Shows Unexpected Decline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!