IEA Director Says Market Conditions Don't Warrant SPR Release
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
IEA Director tells Dow Jones that the current market conditions don't warrant a release from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crude Settles Up 5.2% Following Dip in Output (OIL) (USO)
- API Crude Inventory Increases 5.2M Barrels
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory Increases 4.8M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!