IEA Director Says Market Conditions Don't Warrant SPR Release
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
IEA Director tells Dow Jones that the current market conditions don't warrant a release from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weekly Petroleum Data Shows Surprise Build in Crude Inventory
- API Crude Inventory Declines 827K Barrels
- Japan to Double Planned Spending in Stimulus Package - Nikkei
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!