IEA Director Says Market Conditions Don't Warrant SPR Release
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
IEA Director tells Dow Jones that the current market conditions don't warrant a release from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 69 bcf vs 60 bcf Expected
- U.S. housing market seen strong enough to handle Fed rate hikes: Reuters poll
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count -8 to 877, Oil Rigs +1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!