Gold under heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Gold is seeing heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher. Spot gold is down about $20 currently.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dunkin' Donuts K-Cup® Pods Now Available In Retail Outlets Nationwide
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count Down 3 to 885
- Many Fed Officials saw June Rate Rise as Unlikely - FOMC Minutes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!