Gold under heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher
- Wall Street falls as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Gold is seeing heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher. Spot gold is down about $20 currently.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed will seek more capital from largest U.S. banks: Tarullo
- Bank of Japan seen highlighting negative rates as main policy tool
- Saudis offer oil cut for OPEC deal if Iran freezes output: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!