Gold under heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
Gold is seeing heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher. Spot gold is down about $20 currently.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 91 bcf Expected
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!