Gold under heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Gold is seeing heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher. Spot gold is down about $20 currently.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
- Euro zone economy to improve, but there are risks: ECB's Draghi
- Fed's Williams says best time for rate rise is December - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!