Gold under heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Gold is seeing heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher. Spot gold is down about $20 currently.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of England prepares to tackle Brexit hit
- Dollar slides on U.S. GDP, Japan bonds fall on BOJ move
- Exclusive: Under government pressure, BOJ mulling specific steps for easing - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!