Gold under heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Fed says rate hike next month hinges on market volatility
Gold is seeing heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher. Spot gold is down about $20 currently.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) on Watch Amid Chatter
- Fed Maintains Discount Rate at 0.75% - Minutes
- Exclusive: Arab OPEC producers brace for oil-price weakness for rest of 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!