FERC Probes Potential Power-Market Manipulation by JPMorgan (JPM) - Bloomberg
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
FERC Probes Potential Power-Market Manipulation by JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Bloomberg reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Files Patent on Bitcoin-Style System - FT
- UPDATE: Autohome (ATHM) Mentioned Positively By Citron Research
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!