FERC Probes Potential Power-Market Manipulation by JPMorgan (JPM) - Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
FERC Probes Potential Power-Market Manipulation by JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Bloomberg reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.P. Morgan Expands Defined Contribution Investment Solutions Team, Deepens Retirement Resources
- Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) Announces 1.9M Common Share Secondary Offering
- UPDATE: Greece and Creditors Started Crafting Staff Level Accord - Bloomberg Citing Official
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!