FERC Probes Potential Power-Market Manipulation by JPMorgan (JPM) - Bloomberg
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
FERC Probes Potential Power-Market Manipulation by JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Bloomberg reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppDirect Raises $140 Million to Power the Global Cloud Service Economy
- London Stock Exchange to Sell Russell Investments to TA Associates or $1.15B
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) DOJ Settlement Not Related to Formaldehyde Floor Issue - Trader
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!