FERC Probes Potential Power-Market Manipulation by JPMorgan (JPM) - Bloomberg
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
FERC Probes Potential Power-Market Manipulation by JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Bloomberg reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Speculators show global commodities rout still has legs
- China stocks tumble, suffer biggest one-day loss in eight years
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Trades 19%+ to Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!