FERC Probes Potential Power-Market Manipulation by JPMorgan (JPM) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
FERC Probes Potential Power-Market Manipulation by JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM), Bloomberg reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPEC Agrees to Limit Output to Range of 32.5-33M B/D; OPEC to Set Up Committee to Decide Level of Cut for Each Member - Bloomberg Citing Delegate
- OPEC Said to Agree to 32.5M Barrels/Day Production Limit - Reuters
- SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Etf (XOP) volatility low as WTI near $47
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!