EIA says nat gas stockpiles fell 38 bcf last week
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- CVS (CVS), Cardinal Health (CAH) Enter Generic Sourcing Entity Agreement
EIA says nat gas stockpiles fell 38 bcf last week.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Markets Pares Ealry Losses; Fed Reports Moderate Growth Amid Shutdown
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!