EIA says nat gas stockpiles fell 38 bcf last week
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Dec. Durable Goods Orders -3.4% vs 0.3% Expected
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
EIA says nat gas stockpiles fell 38 bcf last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Lowers Long-Term Gold Estimates, Downgrades Kinross Gold (KGC) to Sell; B2gold Corp. (BTG) Cut to Neutral
- Natural Gas Inventory -216 bcf vs -229 bcf Expected
- Draghi: Combined monthly purchases will be EUR 60 billion, to be carried out at least until end-Sept 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!