EIA Natural Gas Stockpiles rise 28 bcf last week versus expected 33 bcf rise
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
EIA Natural Gas Stockpiles rise 28 bcf last week versus expected 33 bcf rise.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 10.6M Barrels vs Decline of 2.7M Expected
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Gold Producers Balance Sheets Would Weaken Below $1250/oz (ABX) (NEM) (AEM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesNatural Gas Inventories
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!