EIA Natural Gas Stockpiles fall 72 bcf, In-Line
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
EIA Natural Gas Stockpiles fall 72 bcf, in-line with the consensus
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
- Oil ends up, OPEC cut commitments assuage lingering doubts
- Oil up on Russia-OPEC hopes; U.S. rig count jump limits gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesNatural Gas Inventories
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!