EIA Natural Gas Stockpiles fall 72 bcf, In-Line
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
EIA Natural Gas Stockpiles fall 72 bcf, in-line with the consensus
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -972K Barrels vs -1M Expected
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose More than Expected to 315K Last Week; California, New York Led Gains
- OPEC Daily Basket Price Stood at $95.35/Barrel (USO) (OIL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesNatural Gas Inventories
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!