EIA Natural Gas Stockpiles fall 72 bcf, In-Line
- Celator Pharma (CPXX) Near Deal to be Acquired by Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
EIA Natural Gas Stockpiles fall 72 bcf, in-line with the consensus
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S Oil Rig Count Down 2 to 316
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +71 bcf vs +68 bcf Expected
- Oil rises on U.S. crude drawdown hopes, Wall Street rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesNatural Gas Inventories
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!