EIA Natural Gas Stockpiles fall 72 bcf, In-Line
- Wall St. little changed; tech gains offset energy losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
EIA Natural Gas Stockpiles fall 72 bcf, in-line with the consensus
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +17 bcf vs +26 bcf Expected
- Marathon's Galveston Bay refinery partially evacuated after butane leak: sources
- Oil down 3 percent after surprise U.S. crude, gasoline builds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesNatural Gas Inventories
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!