Crude inventories rose 2.6M barrels, versus the consensus of 1.5M barrels.
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Crude inventories rose 2.86M barrels, versus the consensus of 1.5M barrels. Gasoline rose 1.72M barrels, Distillate fell 2.2M barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed Officials Saw Need to Watch for Inflation Expectations to Drop - FOMC Minutes
- UPDATE: Philadelphia Fed Business Outlook 40.8 vs 18.5 Expected - Correct
- TransCanada (TRP) to Update on Business Operations, Strategy at Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!