Crude inventories rose 2.6M barrels, versus the consensus of 1.5M barrels.
- Deutsche helps lift European stocks before Yellen, Draghi
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
Crude inventories rose 2.86M barrels, versus the consensus of 1.5M barrels. Gasoline rose 1.72M barrels, Distillate fell 2.2M barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- API Crude Inventory -752K Barrels
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Year-End Oil Price Target to $43/bbl (USO) (OIL)
- Saudis soften oil stance on Iran but OPEC deal still elusive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!