Crude inventories rose 2.6M barrels, versus the consensus of 1.5M barrels.
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
Crude inventories rose 2.86M barrels, versus the consensus of 1.5M barrels. Gasoline rose 1.72M barrels, Distillate fell 2.2M barrels.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- Fed's Yellen says FOMC sees 'significant' under-use of labor resources
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4.47M Barrels vs -1.1M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!