Crude inventories rose 2.6M barrels, versus the consensus of 1.5M barrels.
- Wall Street pares gains after weak manufacturing data
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Ford Motor (F) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates as Car Sales Slump
- Tepper's Appaloosa Sends Letter to TerraForm Power (TERP) (SUNE)
Crude inventories rose 2.86M barrels, versus the consensus of 1.5M barrels. Gasoline rose 1.72M barrels, Distillate fell 2.2M barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- About 43 percent of Islamic State's oil revenues affected by U.S.-led strikes: Dunford
- U.S. data points to moderate fourth-quarter growth
- Breitburn Energy Partners (BBEP) Will Suspend Common Units Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!