Crude inventories rose 2.6M barrels, versus the consensus of 1.5M barrels.
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Crude inventories rose 2.86M barrels, versus the consensus of 1.5M barrels. Gasoline rose 1.72M barrels, Distillate fell 2.2M barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Says 11 Districts Reported Moderate-Modest Growth - Beige Book
- Oil Trader Sees Crude Prices Stuck in $40 - $60/bbl Range for 2016 (OIL) (USO)
- DoubleLine Capital opens commodity mutual fund to investors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!