Crude Oil Inventories Rose 9.01M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Rose 19K, Gasoline Fell 1.46M
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Crude oil inventories rose 9.01 million barrels last week, Distillate inventories rose 19,000 barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 1.46 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- API Crude Inventory Increases 1.3M Barrels
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Range Resources (RRC) as Lower Costs Show Impact
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count 420 vs 431 Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!