Crude Oil Inventories Rose 9.01M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Rose 19K, Gasoline Fell 1.46M
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Crude oil inventories rose 9.01 million barrels last week, Distillate inventories rose 19,000 barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 1.46 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Rig Count Down 43 to 1267 - Baker Hughes
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) to Acquire Houston, Louisiana Interests from Valero (VLO)
- Market Wrap: New Sales Top in Jan.; M&A Rumors Fuel Gains; BlackBerry Enters 'Secure' Google Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!