Crude Oil Inventories Rose 9.01M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Rose 19K, Gasoline Fell 1.46M
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
Crude oil inventories rose 9.01 million barrels last week, Distillate inventories rose 19,000 barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 1.46 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil bull Hall's fund down 4 percent in January after annual loss in 2015
- Wholesale Inventories (MoM) -0.1% vs -0.2% Expected
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!