Crude Oil Inventories Rose 9.01M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Rose 19K, Gasoline Fell 1.46M
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Crude oil inventories rose 9.01 million barrels last week, Distillate inventories rose 19,000 barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 1.46 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count -8 to 877, Oil Rigs +1
- Florida governor declares state of emergency ahead of tropical storm Erika
- Gold Rises 1% on Dovish Fed Comments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!