Crude Oil Inventories Rose 9.01M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Rose 19K, Gasoline Fell 1.46M
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Crude oil inventories rose 9.01 million barrels last week, Distillate inventories rose 19,000 barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 1.46 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weekly Crude Inventory Increases by 2.3M Barrels, Says EIA
- Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Offer 20M Common Shares
- Industrial Production (Dec. MoM) 0.8 vs 0.6% Expected; Capacity Utilization 75.5% vs 75.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!