Crude Oil Inventories Rose 9.01M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Rose 19K, Gasoline Fell 1.46M
- Wall Street surges over 1 percent, banks and tech rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Crude oil inventories rose 9.01 million barrels last week, Distillate inventories rose 19,000 barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 1.46 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count 404 vs 406 Prior; Oil Rig Count Flat
- Oil steadies; Canadian, Nigerian supply issues offset strong dollar
- As populations swell and water becomes scarce, food prices could double: report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!