Crude Oil Inventories Rose 3.98M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 3.05M, Gasoline Fell 2.23M
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Crude oil inventories rose 3.98 million barrels last week, Distillate inventories fell 3.05 million barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 2.23 million barrels.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory 75 bcf vs 78 bcf Expected
- Deutsche Bank Analyst Discusses Marcellus Data (WPX) (EQT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!