Crude Oil Inventories Rose 3.98M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 3.05M, Gasoline Fell 2.23M
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Crude oil inventories rose 3.98 million barrels last week, Distillate inventories fell 3.05 million barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 2.23 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saudi Oil Minister Doesn't See OPEC Deal on Wednesday - Bloomberg
- Oil ends up 3 percentt as OPEC meets; volatility hits post-Doha high
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Acquires Interests in Mars Oil Pipeline, Odyssey Pipeline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!