Crude Oil Inventories Rose 3.98M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 3.05M, Gasoline Fell 2.23M
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Crude oil inventories rose 3.98 million barrels last week, Distillate inventories fell 3.05 million barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 2.23 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count 420 vs 431 Prior
- Phillips 66 Reports First-Quarter Earnings of $385 Million or $0.72 Per Share
- Exclusive: China securities regulator confirms order to curb futures speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!