Crude Oil Inventories Rose 3.98M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 3.05M, Gasoline Fell 2.23M
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Crude oil inventories rose 3.98 million barrels last week, Distillate inventories fell 3.05 million barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 2.23 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count -30 to 541, Oil Rigs -28
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -70 bcf vs -79 bcf Expected
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!