Crude Oil Inventories Rose 2.86M Barrels Last Week, Distillate Rose 1.16M, Gasoline Rose 943K
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Crude oil inventories rose 2.86 million barrels last week, Distillate rose 1.16 million barrels, Gasoline rose 943,000 barrels
You May Also Be Interested In
- IEA Raises FY13 Oil Demand Outlook; Updates FY14 Expectations
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 5.59M barrels vs Decline of 90k Expected
- Fitch Rates PDVSA's Proposed USD4.5B Issuance 'B+/RR4'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!