Crude Oil Inventories Fell 191K Barrels Last Week, Gasoline Fell 1.72M, Distillate Fell 63K
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/5: (CALI) (CBMX) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (FRAN) Lower (more...)
- Kroger Co. (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides In-Line
Crude oil inventories fell 191,000 barrels last week, Gasoline inventories fell 1.72 million barrels, Distillate inventories fell 63,000 barrels.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
- EIA: Nat-Gas Stockpiles Down 13 bcf; Est. at 12 bcf Drop
- Permian Names Move Higher Despite Impact from Severe Winter Weather
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!