Crude Oil Inventories Fell 133K Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 2.28M, Gasoline Rose 2.08M
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Crude oil inventories fell 133,000 barrels last week, Distillate fell 2.28 million barrels, Gasoline rose 2.08 million barrels.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- OPEC Daily Basket Price Stood at $95.35/Barrel (USO) (OIL)
- Investors Could Be Lowballing Risk of FOMC Hawkishness, Says Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!