Crude Oil Inventories Fell 133K Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 2.28M, Gasoline Rose 2.08M
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/2: (CDTI) (IKGH) (HK) Higher; (DXM) (PBYI) (CERU) Lower
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 3% in May; Results Bolstered by Strong Chevy Pickup Sales
- UPDATE: Ford Motor (F) U.S. Sales Fell 1.3% in May Amid Weakness in Trucks, Utilities Segments
- Hedge funds Ask Macy's (M) to Consider Real Estate Options
Crude oil inventories fell 133,000 barrels last week, Distillate fell 2.28 million barrels, Gasoline rose 2.08 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Par Petroleum (PARR) Unit Enters Supply, Offtake Agrement with Goldman Sachs Unit
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count Down 10 to 875
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!