Crude Oil Inventories Fell 133K Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 2.28M, Gasoline Rose 2.08M
- Wall St. rises as Yellen hints at 'gradual' rate hikes
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Oil rises after third-biggest daily fall since 2008 crisis
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/10: (BTU) (AKAM) (EDE) Higher; (MSTX) (CTIC) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
Crude oil inventories fell 133,000 barrels last week, Distillate fell 2.28 million barrels, Gasoline rose 2.08 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil bull Hall's fund down 4 percent in January after annual loss in 2015
- Oil falls with glut in focus after hopes for producer deal fade
- Gold climbs to $1200/oz for first time since June - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!