Crude Oil Inventories Fell 133K Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 2.28M, Gasoline Rose 2.08M
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
Crude oil inventories fell 133,000 barrels last week, Distillate fell 2.28 million barrels, Gasoline rose 2.08 million barrels.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.4M Barrels vs 925K Expected
- ISM Manufacturing 56.6 vs 58.5 Expected
- U.S. GDP Rose 4.6% in Q2, Flat with Expectations; Personal Consumption, Private Investment Led Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!