Crude Oil Inventories Fell 133K Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 2.28M, Gasoline Rose 2.08M
- Wall Street rebounds as post-Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
Crude oil inventories fell 133,000 barrels last week, Distillate fell 2.28 million barrels, Gasoline rose 2.08 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brent crude tumbles to seven-week low on dollar rally, Brexit turmoil
- Tesoro Petroleum (TSO) Announces Acquisition of Dakota Prairie Refining
- CME Group Expands Suite of Palm Risk Management Products
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!