Corn Futures Surge as U.S. Cuts Crop Forecast Sharply
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Corn futures are surging 4 percent following the USDA crop report showing a cut in the corn forecast by 12%. Teucrium Corn (NYSE: CORN) is up 3.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- Euro Strengthens vs Dollar; German Industrial Production Shows Surprise Drop in Oct. (FXE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!